I had one braid of Tyrion left from Cat and Sparrow Fibres, so I split it in half. I also had two braids of a golden colourway called Ellaria so I added about 10cm of that to each half of Tyrion. I then pulled the braid of Tyrion apart as much as I could into colour segments, and spun from the fold, adding Ellaria and also some smatterings of eri silk throughout.
Here are my results:
To compare this is the last bobbin of Tyrion I spun:
I got a ball winder for Christmas from my mother, so once this was washed I put it to good use and balled it up.
And another comparison shot, the new spin on top, just Tyrion on the bottom (yes, I rewound my hand wound balls into new balls with my new ball winder. They stack better this way.)
I am planning a project using both Tyrion and Ellaria so this blend will tie the two together nicely.